Wendy's Worker Saves A Life: All Thanks to CPR Training


A Wendy’s worker located in Lexington, was given a brave opportunity to have a break from work, but was surely in for a surprise.

In Lexington, Kentucky state, a local man had collapsed in the parking lot that day. Alexandria Cowheard, was working on her scheduled shift and rushed to alert the intense situation to her coworkers.

At that time, She had called 911, but by the time she arrived at the man’s unconscious body, the color of his face told was for concern for immediate attention.

“I didn’t panic visibly, but in the back of my mind, I was like, what do I do,” Cowheard said. “I kind of short-circuited a little bit before I was like, ‘Girl, you know how to do CPR; get over here and do these chest compressions.’”

The local 22-year old Alexandria learned CPR when she attended high school, and after a short time doing chest compressions, he “did that snoring thing again,” and gasped for air, Alexandria explained.

The brave young woman who is now a hero, is working at Wendy’s while she attends school at BCTC to become a CNA, according to WKYT news.

Comments

Free ebook